The global leader in providing high value manufacturing solutions.
High Value manufacturing Consulting was founded by world class manufacturing experts passionate about helping manufacturers build profitable, quality products.
Our Mission: To provide high valued, experienced consultant solutions that deliver:
- Quality Products
- Improved Throughput
- Cost Effective operations
William May, President /Founder
With over 35 years of both Domestic and International manufacturing experience, Bill has worked with industry giants like General Motors and Ford. Bill’s extensive experience includes a variety of systems from assembly, machining, casting, injection molding, metal stamping, die manufacturing to advanced manufacturing techniques. Bill has helped numerous organizations:
- Reduce manufacturing costs
- Improve quality and performance
- Streamline operations
- Launch new product and plant facilities
- Navigate Supply Risk Management
- Negotiate Joint Ventures
Donald Gauthier, Regional Director, Southeastern U.S
Don Gauthier, of Murfreesboro, TN, possesses over 39 years of expertise in manufacturing operations, engineering, program launch, maintenance, quality and facility management. He has worked with General Motors in multiple facilities and states throughout his career gaining valuable experiences in Foundries, Powertrain Engine Machining & Assembly, Vehicle Assembly, Stamping, Body Shop, Paint & Polymers. He utilizes his extensive knowledge in the following areas to maximize business results:
- Improve manufacturing operations throughput, uptime, quality and system efficiency
- Problem solving, constraint analysis & continuous improvement implementation
- Develop and implement standardization and process driven systems
- New program launch/project management & budget development
- Lessons learned, benchmarking, knowledge transfer, coaching & teaching others
- Manpower allocation, utilization, team building & employee development
Bill Hayden, Key Associate
Bill is a recognized proven leader with over 36 years’ experience developing Supplier Performance Management organizations, both domestically and internationally. His experience spans electrical, mechanical, advanced casting techniques and injection molding. He has worked for General Motors, Honeywell Aerospace and ATK Aerospace. Bill’s experience includes:
- Recognized Lean Expert
- Integrated Supply Chain
- Has led both cost savings and cost avoidance goals
- Worked within two joint ventures
- Drive Quality and Delivery metrics
Becky S. Ferrell, Key Associate
With over 35 years of Global Supply Chain experience, Becky has worked with major automotive manufacturing and Tier One / Tier Two suppliers to identify opportunities and improve their operations. During an extensive assignment in Asia, Becky used her training to effectively improve both Greenfield and Brownfield facilities, while serving as a mentor to the Supply Chain personnel. As an experienced Lean and Supply Chain calibrator, she is able to identify issues and offer assistance in developing gap closure plans. Becky currently serves as a board member on the Greater Detroit chapter of APICS, and is a certified instructor in CSCP.
- Global Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Supply Chain Best Practices
- Business Process Commonization
- Process Improvements and Reengineering
- Audit Compliance
- Downtime Reduction
- Gap Closure Plans
- Training, Mentoring, Coaching
- Lean Manufacturing
- Materials Management
Pat Smith, Lead of Aerospace and Defense and Supplier Quality Management Strategies
With over 32 years’ experience in an OEM automotive environment, Pat’s focus is on achieving results through customer-oriented focus and team-based problem solving. He a person who thrives in high-pressure and fast-paced situations, strives for positive results through the application of his product knowledge and troubleshooting abilities. He possesses expertise in program launch, quality management systems, automotive technology systems, and an aptitude for optimizing performance and motivating teams.
In his experience Pat has managed and held oversight to numerous:
- Powertrain program engine/transmission launches for Ford, GM, FCA, Cummins and Mercury Marine
- OEM quality representatives in US, Canada, EU and Mexico for OEM engine and transmission plants.
- Ford Q1/GM BIQS for OEM suppliers, multiple plants.
- IATF16949/ISO9001 QMS systems.
- PPM and sort cost reductions.
- Purchasing and supply chain suppliers for Tier 1 and 2 companies.